SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FOR GUESTS
COVID-19: Supplementary information for guests
Thank you for choosing Charming House Cedofeita for your stay in Porto. We look forward to welcoming you and we will do everything to make you feel safe during your stay.
For your safety, as well as that of all our employees, please read this information carefully.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Cleaning and disinfection
- To ensure correct cleaning and disinfection, we are not accepting early check-in or late check-out. Thus, Check-out will be until 10:30 am - Check-in from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm after this time only by appointment and will cost 15 €. If necessary, the customer can leave the luggage in the accommodation in a safe place.
- Upon check out, the customer must leave all windows open for air circulation (except if it is raining)
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected with germicidal, bactericidal and virucidated detergent with bio alcohol, paying special attention to areas of frequent touch such as door handles, switches, TV controls, keys, etc.
- All of our mattresses and bed pillows have waterproof covers that are changed with each booking.
- All sheets and towels are washed at high temperatures.
- Curtains, sofas and other fabric items are disinfected with a disinfectant spray suitable for fabrics and steam.
Preparing your stay
- We advise you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover any cancellations or interruptions to your stay.
- All guests must bring mascara. In Portugal, all closed public places require the use of a mask.
- If any guest does not have a mask at check in, they will have to purchase one with us. Price is 3 € / mask.
- The accommodation follows the guidelines of the general health department, so please ask the customer as much as possible to bring your own, which will be picked up on arrival or the accommodation will have to disinfect the bag.
- Because it is necessary to report all suspicious cases to the authorities, it is mandatory that you have a working phone in Portugal. In case of suspicion, we have an active protocol and we will be here to help you in whatever way possible.
- The internal protocol manual is available for consultation in its entirety on our online website or at the reception. Please read this manual carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
We will continue to check in person, with the necessary adaptations.
- Please indicate your arrival time until the previous day and keep us informed in case you need to change the agreed time.
- Handshakes or other greeting with physical contact are not allowed.
- The registration of guests must be done in advance by filling in the form sent for this purpose. Unfortunately we have no other way of receiving the tourist tax, which must be paid in cash on arrival. Please try to have the right amount to avoid change.
Inside the property
- Our accommodation has alcohol gel available at the entrance and on each floor and soap dispensers in all bathrooms. Please wash your hands thoroughly when entering the accommodation.
- We remove cushions and other decorative items. We understand that these items make the room more welcoming, but they are also points of contagion and are not always easy to clean.
- Our accommodation is cleaned and disinfected according to the recommendations of Turismo de Portugal and the General Directorate of Health. During your stay please keep the space clean and safe for your family. If you need to replace towels, bed linen and garbage, contact our staff.
- Consider leaving the bedroom window open for air circulation for at least 1 hour.
- Use common spaces only when necessary and always using a mask. Keep social distance.
- Consider leaving street shoes at the entrance to the room.
- Breakfast will be served at the table from 8:30 am to 10:00 am and previously chosen by the client, according to his taste.
- The tables and chairs are cleaned for each client, and only utensils and breakfast will be placed in the presence of the same.
Suspected COVID case
If a guest has any of these symptoms:
- difficulty breathing
1. Contact us immediately:
a) Telephone: +351 917 848 985 or +351 919 002 665 (Telephone and WhatsApp)
b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact the health line 24 at 808242424. This number only works from a Portuguese number. If you do not have a Portuguese number, please contact us so that we can forward your call.
In case you have to stay in isolation, an extension of your stay may be possible subject to availability. The costs of this extension will have to be borne by the guest.
On the day of departure (check out)
- Unless it is rainy, please leave the windows open for air circulation.
- Close the room and leave the keys at the door. Please check that the front door is securely closed by pushing it out.
To consult the complete internal protocol manual click here